- Mobile-friendly – Responsive design makes for a great experience on phones and tablets.
- Customizer – Change the appearance of your site using the Customizer. Preview in real-time.
- Add your logo – Upload your logo image or enter text then choose a font and size.
- Color schemes – Includes dark and light color schemes.
- Custom background – Use a preset background, upload an image or pick a color.
- Custom fonts – Set hand-picked Google Fonts for your menu, headings and main content.
- Header right – Show the latest events, sermons, posts, tagline or custom content.
- High resolution – Resurrect takes advantage of high resolution screens such as Retina®.
- Custom homepage – Choose what shows: slides, highlights, intro and your favorite widgets.
- Sermons – Publish sermons in text, audio, video and PDF formats. Organize by topic, book, series, speaker, tag and date.
- Podcasting – Audio podcasting for sermons is built-in. Compatible with iTunes®.
- Events – Publish single or multi-day events. Make events repeat weekly, monthly or yearly. Show maps with directions.
- Locations – Show one or multiple church campuses with service times, map and directions.
- People – Publish staff and leader bios with contact info. Organize by group.
- Blog – Post church news and articles.
- Photos and videos – Add photo galleries anywhere. Upload videos or embed from sites like YouTube.
- Section banners – Show banners atop different sections (ie. one for sermons, another for events).
- Church widgets – Show sidebar widgets for sermons, events, locations, people, galleries, giving and more.
- Sitewide search – Visitors can search for sermons, events, blog posts, pages and other content.
- Sample content – Make your site look similar to the demo for an excellent starting point.
- Portable content – The Church Theme Content plugin makes switching themes easier.