- SVN and Git Integration – QC has built-in integration with the two most popular cloud repositories – BeanStalk and GitHub. Changesets are automatically linked up to each ticket for complete visibility into the code check in.
- Share Documents & Images – Keep everything related to each ticket all in one place. Attach documents or images directly to tickets so anyone on your team can easily find them. No more having to search through emails.
- Own Your Data – Unlike hosted ticketing systems, you own and control your project data. There’s no monthly fee and it’s easy to export it into an XML file if you ever need to move the data.
- Self-Hosted Benefits – The cloud is great and all but it comes with some downsides. Bring your easy-to-manage ticketing system in-house and stop sending SEO link juice to the cloud. You’ll also look more professional running your own ticketing system.
- Innovation and Updates – AppThemes’s products continue to evolve with new features all the time. They work closely with our customers to make sure deliver the most requested features.
- Unlimited Project Support – Using WordPress Multi-site, you can easily spin off new projects and setup different user groups to control project access. There’s no limit on the number of projects you can setup.
- Unlimited User Accounts – Whether you’re a small company or a large team, QC is the perfect ticket tracking solution. You can restrict access on a per-project basis or open it up to the public.
- Define Project Goals – Milestones allow you to group together tickets so you can hit your scheduled release dates. The milestone page keeps everything in one place so you can see who’s responsible for each ticket, the current status, and anything outstanding.
- Collaborate on Tickets – Keep notes and exchange messages on each ticket until it’s been resolved. You can even update the ticket properties or upload a new attachment.
- Multi-Language Support – They are built using the de-facto WordPress GNU gettext localization framework which means it’s easy to drop in a new language file without touching any code. Free language packs are also available for several languages.
- Advanced Search
- No Plugins Required
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
- Growing Community
- Dedicated Support Team
- API Extensibility
- Clean & Well Commented Code
- HTML & W3C Valid
Standard Edition: $99, Standard Club Membership: $ 249 (Recommended)
Developer Edition: $159, Developer Club Membership: $349
Sign up with one of their preferred web hosting partners and get 50% off Quality Control (or $79 off Club packages). Click here to find out more.
AppThemes was conceived in 2010 by a team of WordPress enthusiasts looking to make it easier for businesses to setup an online presence. They create high quality, professional, creative premium WordPress application themes for various niches including: classified ads, job listing, coupon management, issue tracking, business directory, etc.