Xtreme One WordPress Framework gives you the freedom to easily create your WordPress Themes. No more inflexible layouts or having to change the code all the time. With Xtreme One you are able to employ your ideas very quickly.
Xtreme One is the world’s only WordPress framework that allows solid, fluid and flexible layouts. Xtreme One has 6 layout versions with customizable width in %, em or px. This can be easily setup in your WordPress backend.
Teaser and Footer Areas can be activated including dynamically generated widget layouts in 28 versions and up to 5 columns.
- Layout Manager – allows you to create your own layout for any template, include sidebars and turn a container on or off
- Adjustable Layout Width – allows solid, fluid and flexible layouts
- 6 Content Area Layout Versions – with customizable width in %, em or px
- Gravatar support and additional text fields for individual messages
- Able to add teaser and footer with dynamical created widget areas in 28 layout variations and up to 5 columns
- Free Positional Navigations with 4 different stylesheets for WP Menus, page or categories
- WP menus in 4 different styles
- Teaser and Footer Areas
- 3 comment form layouts, additional text fields, adjustable avatar size and alignment
- 12 Custom Widgets
- Accessible, printable Tabber for your posts
- Social links widget
- Lastest tweets widget
- 3 different slider widgets
- 5 different post/page widgets
- Newsletter widget
- Search engine friendly, lean, semantic and valid code
- Multisite, Widget and Localization ready
- Combining of stylesheets and stylesheet compression
- Extensive documentation, support forum, knowledgebase, free updates
- WP 3.0+ Support – featured images, background images, and WordPress 3.0 menus
There are 3 child themes available for the Xtreme One WordPress Framework that with a numerous layout variants options for each child theme.
Draft Child Theme
The Draft was designed by Alex Frison and is distinguished by its Vertical Rhythm. The Draft Child Theme is ideal for graphic designers, architects, or as a portfolio and of course also for the blogger who loves a unique design.
Indoor Child Theme
The Indoor was designed by Alex Frison, is ideal to showcase your products and for business & corporate websites.
Minimalist Child Theme
A clean minimalist theme for professional blogs and portfolios concentrates on the essentials and focuses on your content.