- Compatible with 3 most popular e-Commerce plugins – Comes compatible with the WP e-Commerce, Jigoshop and WooCommerce plugins, Wardrobe lets you skip the hardest step of setting up an WordPress-powered online fashion store.
- Infinite pagination – It’s a good pagination system can lead to more happy users exploring your old posts on the blog page. Wardrobe has an AJAX-powered navigation system that lets your visitors explore pages easily.
- Headline product slider – Keep your visitors interested and make your store look appealing. With the headline product slider, you can choose the items that you want to highlight according by their categories.
- Layout setting – Page layout can be easily set in the theme admin panel. Sidebar position, for example, can be positioned on the left or on the right of your website.
- Promotional line – Promote any campaign effectively by putting a line of advertisement at the top of the slider on the home page. This way, you can easily direct potential customers to the best deal running on your site.
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer – All themes are powered with a script that automatically generates thumbnails from your post images. This will save you time and make your web site easy to re-design.
- Theme Administration Panel – Manage important theme elements from a dedicated panel and be free from the hassle of editing codes. Here you can integrate your web site with AdSense, Analytics and Feedburner in a few clicks.
- WordPress Threaded Comments – Optimize user discussion on your web site with WordPress threaded comments. Say ‘goodbye’ to hard-to-follow comment posts and ‘hello’ to neatly organized comment threads.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility – This ensures complete accessibility and compatibility in modern internet browsers, such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome and many others.
Standard Pack: $49
Developer Pack: $99
There is a Christmas and New Year Sale on Colorlabs Project. Get 23 premium WordPress themes for only $49.(Best Value) Click here for details.