- Custom Typography — Almost every text element can be changed in the options panel, and even has full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Alternative Sidebar — The standard sidebar pulls posts from the same category as the post. You can easily switch to use a widgetized sidebar in the options panel.
- Custom Footer Area — The footer has an optional area for related posts and Flickr, and also 4 widgetized columns at the bottom.
- Custom Widgets — The theme has 4 widgetized areas in the footer, and one optional widgetized sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Embed, WooTabs, Search, Flickr, Twitter).
- Alternative Styles — The theme includes 4 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, but also has styling options for background color/image and setting link color.
- Sidebar Manager — Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar.
- Custom Shortcodes — All our themes include Custom Shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets.
- Custom Navigation — Our Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO options — All our themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
This theme is free to use and modify, but does not include any support.