Themify released a multi-purpose WooCommerce WordPress theme called Shoppe helps you build professional eCommerce sites in minutes. It comes with the drag & drop Themify Builder and many eCommerce features such as ajax cart, wishlist, quick look lightbox, ajax quick search, product image zoom/gallery, and tons of layout options.
Price: Single Theme: $49, Developer License: $69 All Theme Package: $79
The Themify drag & drop Builder for WordPress helps you build any page layouts with a live, frontend preview. Layouts are completely responsive, and what you see is what you get. It works on desktop, tablet, and mobile. The Builder comes with any Themify theme as part of the Themify framework. You can also purchase the Themify Builder plugin to use in a non-Themify WordPress theme!
- Ajax Cart – When users add an item to the cart, it instantly updates the dropdown cart on the header without reloading the page. Users can view the cart total as well as remove items on the ajax cart.
- Wishlist – The Wishlist feature allows users to add their favorite items to revisit later. When an item is wishlisted, there is a sparkling animation to enhance the user’s experience.
- Quick Look – Quick look allows users to view the details of an item in a lightbox without going to the product page. A nifty flipping animation will show when the quick look lightbox is loading.
- Gallery Slider – On archive product, when the product image is hovered over, an ajax product gallery slider will appear allowing the user to see all product images.
- Image Zoom – Image zoom allows users to click to view a large version of the product image. It works on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Product Share – A convenient share button is placed next to the buy button. Having an easy-to-access share button increases sharing rate.
- Tiles – The masonry tiles layout offers 2 different layout options: auto tiles and custom tiles, both are responsive across all devices.
- Portfolio – Showcase your work with the free optional Portfolio post type. The same layout options found in blog post types are available in Portfolio to provide consistency with the layout.
- Tiles Addon – The theme comes with the Tiles addon built into it (normally sold separately). The tiled masonry layouts are extremely easy to build using the drag & drop Tiles module. Watch the video below to see how it works.
- Mega Menu – Create optional mega menus to display recent posts, multi-column menus, and drop any widget into the menu (eg. Twitter, Recent Posts, WooCommerce Products, Tags, or any widget you like).
- Slide-out Widgets – Peak also comes with a slide-out widget panel, out of the box, which allows you to drop in any widget.
- Unique Page Title Banner – Create a unique page title banner for each post, page, category, and even the shop. You can upload any background image and pick any overlay color.
- WooCommerce Support – As a bonus, Peak theme comes with matching styles for WooCommerce, just in case you also wish to sell merchandise.
- Responsive across all modern devices
- 3 header layouts
- Transparent header option
- 2 menu styles – overlay & horizontal
- 10 beautiful pre-designed layouts
- Portfolio masonry tiles layout
- Parallax zig-zag scrolling blog layout
- Built-in social share buttons for posts