Display is a multipurpose WordPress theme from Tesla Themes perfect for Blog, portfolio, creative agency, small business, photography site or any other related project. It is with clean, modern, responsive design and packed with some great features and components like: beautiful parallax effect, filterable portfolio, featured image slider, 12 custom posts, 7 custom widgets, 6 page templates, built-in shortcodes, social media integration and more.
Price Single Theme: $25 Club Membership(34-in-1): $35(Best Value)
- Responsive Design – the design fits ideally and looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look accordingly on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets.
- Featured Slider – With the latest jQuery library, HTML5 and CSS3 to achieve awesome visual and transition effects. You can easily customize the images of the slider, their titles and descriptions.
- Filterable Portfolio – the template includes a filterable and animated portfolio, to showcase your latest works in a stylish manner. You can choose from 7 different portfolio representations (2, 3, 4 columns, portfolio with left and right sidebar, etc.).
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more. Connect your social media pages and make your brand more social.
- Built-in Shortcodes – we’ve created a rich set of shortcodes to facilitate the process of creating new components (no web development skills required). You can use shotcodes to create buttons, testimonials, recent works, tabs, services, and more.
- Contact & Subscription Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages and subscribe to your newsletter. Additionally, you can manage your subscribers form a dedicated back end area within your admin panel.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Simply type in your location name, preview the map, select a custom icon and save the data.
- Custom Posts – dedicated area in your WordPress admin where you can easily add new predefined elements to your layout (Slider, Services, Timetable, Testimonials, Appointment, etc.).
- 12 columns grid
- 7 custom widgets
- 12 custom posts
- 6 page templates
- Featured video support
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Cross Browser Optimization
- Well-commented code