- Portfolio – Ray Of Light has three different styles of portfolios available – with one, two and three columns.
- Gallery – Ray Of Light has it’s own photo gallery, that is a rare feature in other themes. You also have the option of linking posts with galleries via smart shortcode based gallery preview box.
- Homepage – This theme has great looking and extremely customizable homepage. You have the option of using one static picture, or a slider. If you feel more ascetic, you can use none of these and just stick with info blocks and text areas.
- Widgets – Ray Of Light comes with five custom widgets, that allow you do whatever you want with your sidebar.
- Language – Ray Of Light includes language (POT) file – now you can translate it much easier and faster. .
- Shortcodes – Ray Of Light has more than 20 handy shortcodes, including buttons, spacers, quotes and layout columns, that will give you greater power over your posts.
- Five theme color options
- Comments with reply functionality;
- Drop down menu;
- Menu with second dropdown layer functionality;
- Two sliders;
- Powerful and easy to use configuration page;
- Contact form plugin comes bundled with theme;
- Multiple types of making thumbnails;
- Gallery and Portfolio, that are based on WordPress custom post type feature;
- Custom Category and Tag base support;
- Share icons;
- SEO optimized;
- Full width page template included;
- Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome;
- Easy logo replacement;
- Dynamic sidebar generation functionality;
- PSD files included.
- And much more.