WPZoom released a modern WordPress magazine WordPress theme Indigo which can be used for almost any niche. Whether you’re a food, fashion, car or sports blogger, you’ll be able to adapt Indigo to meet your needs in no time at all. Indigo is incredibly easy to use, comes with all the features and layouts you need and will take your site to the next level.
Price Standard License: $69 Developer License: $149 WPZOOM Membership: $9/month
LIMITED OFFER: Buy All Themes Package (50 Themes) for only $149! View Details
Demo | Release Page | Download
WPZoom offer a range of premium WordPress themes in different styles including: magazine / news, business, CMS, video, photo gallery, portfolio, and professional blogs.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder – Balance comes with a full fledged drag & drop page builder that allows you to create countless pages using the content and media shortcodes.
- Carousel Slider – shows posts from different categories or tags.
- Social Icons Widget – a powerful widget which supports 100+ social networks and includes other 400 custom icons thanks to FontAwesome font integration.
- Tabbed Widgets – a simple but useful widget that allows you to create a tabbed area from any widgets you want.
- Image Box – a widget that you can use to feature different sections or categories on your website by uploading a custom image.
- Most Commented/Viewed Posts – two widgets showing a list of most popular posts sorted by number of comments or number of views.
- Infinite Scrolling
- WooCommerce Ready
- Select from 400+ Icons to add in Social Widgets
- 10 Custom Widgets
- 3 Slider Skins
- SCSS Files
- Jetpack Portfolio
- Page Builder
- Team Members
- Multiple posts layouts
- Shortcode Manager
- Custom Menus Management
- Tabbed Widget in Sidebar
- Threaded Comments Support
- Custom Widgets & Features
- SEO Options Section
- Custom Page Templates
- Developed for WP 3.3+
- Custom Logo Input
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Internationalized & Localized
- Banner Management Section
- Custom Background Support