Standard Edition: $99, Standard Club Membership: $ 249 (Recommended)
Developer Edition: $159, Developer Club Membership: $349
AppThemes was conceived in 2010 by a team of WordPress enthusiasts looking to make it easier for businesses to setup an online presence. They create high quality, professional, creative premium WordPress application themes for various niches including: classified ads, job listing, coupon management, issue tracking, business directory, etc.
- Moderate Ideas – Not sure if ideas submitted by users should be immediately published? Don’t worry, there’s an option for that. You can easily enable or disable the moderation option on the Ideas settings page.
Customizable Email Notifications – Email notifications on new approved ideas can be easily customizable from the backend. Options include adding HTML in the email body and the use of special variables that help you create a tailored fit email.
- Customized Backend Listings – Backend ideas and users listings were trimmed down to show only the most useful information. Additional columns were added to display status and total votes for each idea. Users lists display the total submitted ideas, total votes used and the votes left.
- Threaded Comments – Users discussion play a big role on the Ideas theme, that’s why the comments system takes full advantage of all WordPress discussion settings, including threaded comments. Easily enable or enable any comment settings directly from WordPress ‘Discussion’ settings page.
- Unlimited Statuses and Categories – Categories and Statuses are custom taxonomies, meaning that you can easily add any status and category. Additionally, you can configure which status represent an open idea (i.e Under Review, Planned, etc), on the settings page.
- Extended User Profile – User profiles display the usual personal details as well as additional voting details such as casted votes, votes left, and a list of ideas the user voted for. The extended details are visible on the backend and frontend.
- AJAX & jQuery Features – Votes for each idea can be added or subtracted instantly without page reloads. Vote an idea up or down and see the total votes updated immediately.
- Sortable and Filterable – Ideas can be sorted by the number of responses or votes, on the frontend. Administrators can additionally sort ideas listings by date, author, category or status, on the backend. A customizable widget is available to allow filtering ideas by category.
- Integrated Permalinks – To keep options in context we try to integrate our settings with WordPress as seamless as possible, that’s why the Ideas permalinks can be changed directly from WordPress permalinks page.
- Widgets Galore – Ideas works with all the native WordPress widgets plus custom widgets including: popular ideas, recent ideas, recent comments, quick info, idea voters and stats, for different locations in the theme.
- Backend Panels for Ideas Management – The single idea editing page contains additional panels that help you communicate each idea’s status, publicly or internally. The ‘Official Response’ field allows admins to instantly communicate the status of each idea to users. You can also view the total votes for the idea being edited and instantly reset it.
- Admin Reset Votes– Votes for ideas and users can be reset individually or in bulk. We’ve added a dedicated ‘Reset’ settings page that allows bulk resetting votes for all users and ideas. Alternatively, votes can be reset individually by editing the idea or user profile and selecting the ‘Reset Votes’ option. User votes can also be automatically reset each month, by enabling the related option on the ‘Reset’ settings page.
- Multiple Color Schemes
- Widget-Enabled Sidebars
- Easy-to-Use Option Pages
- Themed Login & Signup Pages
- Dedicated Blog
- Multi-Language Support
- Open Source Code
- Tight WordPress Integration
- XHTML & WC3 Valid
- Clean & Well Commented Code
- Child Theme Support
- Multisite Enabled
- Unlimited Web Sites
- Instant Download
- Transferable License
- Custom Post Type & Taxonomies
- API Extensibility
- WordPress 3.4 Support
- Email Notifications
- Flexible User Votes
- Widgitized Multi-Column Footer
- Integrated WordPress Header and Menu Settings