Updated GeoPlaces V4
- Better monetization – make even more money
- Better listing and theme management
- More security options
- Revised custom fields
- Ability to show the big map in category listings
- Add and show category descriptions to explain what each category is about
- Improved listing navigation with sub-categories below the parent category
- Limit the image upload size
- Full compatibility with WP-reCAPTCHA enables a bot-free user experience
- Strategic design of the homepage – Geo Places theme’s homepage structure is finalized after many iterations. Designed strategically, the structure of the page is done in such a way that gives maximum exposure to essential elements. From main product image to tiny design element, everything is thoughtfully placed at the right place. The page includes maps, widgets, image slider, adding videos, etc.
- Widgetized Homepage – In GeoPlaces, the whole homepage is widgetized which makes customizations extremely simple. Don’t need to homepage map? No problem, just place the Home Banner widget in that area!
- Category Listing View – The places category page gives you an option to list the places in grid or list view from admin panel. A separate sidebar is shown here which also shows collective map of all the places in this category. Not only that, you can sort the places by user rating and reviews
- Listing Details Pages – Strategically built page gives maximum ROI. It creates auto Image gallery, highlights the place address, contact details etc. Plus, shows detailed map and direction and shows places near by.
- Add Places – You can allow your site visitors to add places on your site for free or can charge them a reasonable fees. You can allow it to automatically publish on your site or can choose keep them as draft unless you review the place. Support for six different payment gateways is included.
- Add Events – Don’t just limit your directory to business listings, but now users can add events also. You can allow users to post events by enabling a setting from wp admin area. Also you can add image gallery, to do this, just keep on adding images and image gallery will be automatically be created.
- Mega Menu widget included – For those who don’t want to use class WordPress custom menu GeoPlaces offers a custom coded Mega Menu widget. To see it in action just visit the live demo. Third party mega menu plugins like UberMenu are also supported.
- Featured Events and Listings – Add free or featured events/listings. Featured listing or events gets special attention and its highlighted. Also you can list it in grid/listing view, and you can select this wp admin area.
- Custom Fields – Use the Custom Fields section of the theme back-end to create new fields for your Add Place and Add Event forms. All created fields can also be included in the Advanced Search page template.
- User Dashboard Page – Users can register on your site and can manage the places they have listed on your site. Not only that, they can also renew the place listing further once their listing has expired. With user custom profile fields you can create specific fields for your site visitors.
- News Blog – You can have a news page on your site where you can list all the news/blog posts and users can comment in there as well
- Extensive theme options – Control everything from WordPress admin options to color scheme, logo, navigation, google map -> Map Central – latitude, longitude and Scaling factor, Category page Settings, Place Detail page Settings, Add Listing page Setting, etc.
- Payment Options – Various types of Payment Options are integrated like Paypal, PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, Worldpay, 2CO (2Checkout), Pre Bank Transfer and Pay Cash On Delivery
- Manage Category Icons – The map shows different icons to indicate different categories on your site. You can manage and change Google Map category icons as per your wish. The theme also enables you to set a specific price for each of your categories.
- Manage Coupons – Not only you can charge your site visitors for adding places on your site. You can create, manage and give them promotional coupons once in a while to increase popularity of your site.
- Price Packages – You can create unlimited options on your site in the way you wish to charge the users for listing a place. Price Packages enable you to choose specific categories that will use that price package. Creation of recurring price packages is also available.
- Out of the box – Auto Install
- Six detailed color schemes
- Fully customizable front page
- Excellent Support
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Drop Down menu
- Gravatar Support & Threaded Comments
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built-in payment gateways
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible
Multi Use: $179
Membership: $299 (all themes) Recommended
Templatic offers a range of premium business / CMS, ecommerce, magazine / news, portal, portfolio, personal blog and other niche premium WordPress themes.