Some new features in GeoPlaces V3
- Integrated Google Maps API V3 – Many of you have requested that we should use Google Maps API v3 for the maps, instead of v2. Yes, no doubt it was a real challenge for the coding team to do this, but we were able to finally do this. Now we have completely integrated API v3 on all the pages.
- Multi City functionality – Now you are not limited to add information about just one city. Go ahead and add multiple cities, or even states. This theme can manage them all. Even all the places/events will change, when you switch to a different city. You can select which city you want to view, and than all the places/events will be shown for that particular city only.
- Add/Edit/Delete Custom Fields – As an Admin, you can add custom fields in the Add Listing/Event form. These custom fields will then be shown in listing page and detail page. You can control each and every aspect of this custom field. Now you can do this without touching the code.
- Edit Notifications – Edit any Email and Messages from the Notifications section. Now you don’t need to delve in coding and edit each and everything. We placed all these at one place in Admin area.
- Other then these, there were also many bug fixes and new functionalities are added like adding tags, changing date and time format, etc.
Multi Use: $199.95
Premium Themes Club: $299 (all themes)