BestWP is happy to announce the release of the Freshblog
- Easy-to-use Theme Options
- Image/Text Logo Switcher (New!)
- Automatic Thumbnail Creation (No Custom Fields)
- Advertisement Management (468×60, 125×125…)
- Site Tracking Management (Google Analytics, StatCounter…)
- Built-in FeedBurner Support
- Custom Page Templates (Full Width, Archives, Links…)
- Custom Breadcrumb (No Plugins Needed!)
- Threaded Comments
- Widget Ready
- Gravatar Ready
- Dropdown Menu Navigation
- WordPress 3.0 Ready
- Cross-Browsers Compatibility (IE6/7/8, Firefox, Safari…)
Due to WordPress 3.1 compatible issue, Freshblog need some code modifications.
$settings = 'mods_'.get_current_theme();
$settings = 'theme_mods_'.get_current_theme();
Then go to WP Dashboard -> Appearance ->Your Theme Options, click “Save Settings”.
(Updated 16 Mar 2011)
If your theme still problem as ego’s comment.
Please also make sure that the name of your Theme Folder is as same as the Theme Name in style.css. If your Theme Folder is something like themename_1.0, please change to themename and then go to Dashboard and activate the theme again.
NOTE: You might have to re-config your Theme Options before saving if you lost your previous configs.
Everything should be working properly with WP 3.4 now.Let me know if you have any problem.
I appreciate your support for Freshblog, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.