- Advanced Ticket System – It’s the core feature of FaultPress. Individual tickets can be assigned to team members for action and given a status and a priority to help identify action points. They can also be tagged to aid navigation and have attachments to help illustrate any problems described.
- Milestones – Essentially milestones help you to plan which features / fixes will be included in the next release and which will be road mapped into version 2.0.
- Messages – allows users to post ideas for feedback or general announcements. Users can interact by posting their own thoughts in the form of comments. Unlike a blog however, you can specify whether messages are viewable to the public, or kept private for registered team members.
- Comprehensive Overview Page – The main overview page in FaultPress greets you each time you log in. It displays the project description as well as a statistical low-down including the total amount of unresolved tickets, milestones, members and contributors. Most importantly the overview page displays all the latest activity including new tickets, milestones and messages as well as any updates to tickets including a change of status, priority, the addition of tags or attachments.
- Mobile Support – FaultPress has been optimized for mobile devices. Utilizing css3’s media queries there are dedicated stylesheets for widescreen desktop displays, iPads in portrait / landscape orientation, notebooks and smart-phones in portrait / landscape orientation.
- Seamless Integration – To enhance the application experience to ensure that you need not venture into the WordPress admin panel to administer the system.
- Multi-site support – FaultPress has been developed to support WordPress multisite. This means that you can manage multiple projects using the FaultPress system all running off a single WordPress installation.
- Custom Email Notifications – This means you will receive activity notifications delivered directly into your inbox in real-time.
- Cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3
- Built-in SEO Options
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
WooThemes offers a range of quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, lifestream, multimedia, personal, professional and mirco blog designs.