- Custom Homepage — The Diner home page showcases food specials, menu items, business hours, reservations options, a featured slider and a general information module most of which can be placed and enabled/disabled. Most importantly it is showcased in a clean and spacious layout.
- Food Menu Page Template — A food menu template allows you to showcase all the food items on your restaurant’s menu. A site visitor can arrange the menu items according to price or rating. Your restaurant customers can then rate the meal they had at your restaurant.
- Reservations Functionality — Diner comes with in-built functionality capable of taking table bookings for the restaurant. You can set your opening and closing hours, average length of a sit-down booking, and then view/manage orders from your WordPress dashboard.
- Locations Page Template — A location page template helps site visitors determine where the restaurant is and with Google Maps integration one can get directions to the restaurant without leaving the website.
- Custom Post Type — The featured slides, food menu items and reservations are delivered through the all new Custom Post Type functionality in WordPress 3.0, so it is easier than ever to add new posts!
- Custom Widgets — The theme has 8 widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets – 15 in total in Diner!
- 11 Alternative Colour Schemes(Live Demo)
- Custom Shortcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Custom Navigation – allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Backend Theme Options Panel – No need touch code, adding your own logo, changing to an alternate colour style, adding Google Analytics code
- Built-in SEO Options
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
There is a permanent 3-for-1 offer, or get all 50+ themes in the WooThemes Club