- Featured Post Panel – The new featured post panel shows three posts you want to highlight on your site. It can be setup to have a slide or fade transition and also auto-rotate. All this is controlled in your options
- Custom Typography – You can customize all the typography in this theme, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Sub Featured Area – Below the featured area is a spotlight section where you can show off more important posts in addition to those in the featured area.
- Custom Widgets – The theme has up to 4 widgetized areas in the footer and 1 in the sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Adspace Widget, Ad 125×125, Embed/Video, Flickr, Tabs, Subscribe/Connect, Search, Twitter Stream, Blog Author Info).
- Alternative Styles – The theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, but you can also customize the background color/image and modify your link and button colors in the options panel so you have full control of how the theme looks.
- Custom Shortcodes – Easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Sidebar Manager — Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar. New
- Custom Navigation — Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links. New
- Built-in SEO Options — All themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
WooThemes offers a range of quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, lifestream, multimedia, personal, professional and mirco blog designs.