- Unique Book Layout — The unique design of Chapters makes reading a blog post feel like you are reading a chapter in a book.
- Post Index — The theme provides a nice dropdown which provides an index over your blog posts/chapters.
- Post Bookmark — The top post/chapter list provides easy overview of the number of chapters and also a visual bookmark of the current post.
- Post Navigation — Navigating between blog posts/chapters is easy with the navigation.
- Custom Typography — You can customize the general typography, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets — The theme has 4 widgetized areas in the footer, and 2 widgetized sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Alternative Styles — The theme includes 10 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link color.
- Custom Shortcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Custom Navigation – allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Backend Theme Options Panel – No need touch code, adding your own logo, changing to an alternate colour style, adding Google Analytics code
- Built-in SEO Options
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
There is a permanent 3-for-1 offer, or get all 50+ themes in the WooThemes Club