- Responsive Layout with Customization Possibilities – With responsive design your website will look great no matter what kind of device or screen size on which it’s being viewed. Whether you’re checking out Backbone on your desktop, your iPad or your smartphone, content is delivered to you in an intuitive and appropriate way.
- Multiple Page Template – Backbone have many available page template. You can make your business page using business page template or you can make your portfolio using portfolio page template or you can make your post look like a magazine using magazine page template or you can show your photo using photoblog page template.
- Single Layout Settings – You now have the power to choose different layout setting for each post or page. You can set the layout to fullwidth, two column left-content, two column right-content, three column left-content, three column right-content or three column center-content.
- Customization Styling Theme – Producing websites should be simple. Backbone is loaded with numerous functionality to customize design without having to touch any code. Style your website quickly and easily directly from the panel or you can add your own custom CSS.
- Single Ad Management – Backbone gives you the control to manage the advertisement on every single posts and pages on your website. Add banner areas directly into blog posts, pages and other areas in your site.
- Custom Shortcode – You can use some shortcode to make different column for your each page, so that’s make you easier to create your page to be one column, two column or three column.
- Comprehensive SEO management system – WordPress is great but a search engine optimized theme makes it even better. The all-new theme options panel lets you tweak and modify an array of SEO parameters, from page titles to meta information.
- Custom image and embed video in single post – Choose between image and video to show which thumbnail that you want to show. Upload manually your image or paste the link of image location into the field for choosing image. Paste your embed code from your favorite video site into the field for choosing video.
- General Typography – Gives you a simple way to customize your font manually without have to open and edit the CSS file. You can change the size, type, color, and weight of the fonts.
- Child Themes – Backbone comes with 2 child themes, Lovers and Sakura. These 2 child themes included in Backbone’s pack. And you can choose it which theme that you like and love to use.
- Widget Layout Setting – Customize your layout setting manually and choose which position that you like for your single and blog page.
- Custom CSS and File Editor – Gives an easy way to customize your CSS file and others by manually.
- Import/Export Setting – You can back up your last settings with the export plugin, and load it back to your site with the import plugin.
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer
- Theme Administration Panel
- WordPress Threaded Comments
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
Standard Package: $79
Developer Package: $159