AgentPress 2.0 New Features
- 5 Color Styles – The updated version of the theme now has 5 color styles – you can check out the following color styles: blue, gray, green, red and tan.
- Homepage Options – The AgentPress homepage has been coded to load as a blog upon activation. so you can use a slider, property search box, display featured listings, community pages, recent blog post or more.
- IDX Integration – Integration with their WordPress IDX plugins. Here’s a sample search results page and a sample property listing page from the dsIDXpress plugin by Diverse Solutions.
- Listings Custom Post Type – In order to use feature which allows you to manually enter real estate listings, you’ll need to download the AgentPress Listings plugin. After you activate it, you’ll see “Listings” menu in the sidebar of your dashboard – that’s where all the magic occurs!
Genesis Framework Features
- Automatic Theme Updates – easy upgrade similar to the way that WordPress itself (and plugins) are handled
- 6 Layout Options – selectable site wide or for individual post/page
- Theme Setting Panels – many settings that let you fine-tune the way your site looks
- Customizations via Hooks (40+) – a hook is a piece of code written into the theme that allows you to attach additional content to the theme itself
- Custom Widgets (MyTweets, User Profile, eNews & Updates, Featured Posts, Featured Pages)
- Dynamic Text / Image Logo option
- Navigation Menu Controls
- Custom Widgets
- Search Engine Optimised
- Drop Down Navigation Menu
- Post Thumbnails
- SEO Options (site wide and individual page/post controls)
- Integrated Blog
- Seamless Upgrading
- Breadcrumb navigation
- BuddyPress Compatibility
- Developed for Localization
- Genesis Code Security
Genesis Theme Framework: $59.95
AgentPress 2.0 & Genesis Theme Framework: $79.95
Pro Plus All-Theme Package: $249.95
StudioPress offers a range of professional & premium WordPress themes including magazine / news, presonal blog, media, photo gallery, video and business / CMS WordPress themes.